 Robotics / Vision Command / 131
  Re: was (RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver) RCX & VC

Hi Eric, I disagree in some points. (...) Please notice, that you can build your own vision templates. (URL)The RCX cannot run normal RCX (...) That's not true ! The VC software downloads a little program (myprog.txt) to your RCX. This little (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: was (RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver) RCX & VC

Hi, Rainer - I too disagree with some points you mention: (...) but it's not out of the box and I'm a purist. (...) box, I'm a purist. Also, are you saying that while VC operates slot 5, it can activate (let's say) slot 4 and run the two programs (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.build.mecha)