 Robotics / Vision Command / 116
  Vision Command software vs. Moviemaker software

Hey Y'all: My question is a fundamental one -- are there advantages to using either one of the software packages that come with the Lego digital camera, or is it better to simply use some other third pary software? I am using Win 95/98/ME, and I am (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision Command software vs. Moviemaker software

richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB1znv.91J@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) The VC "Camera" software is pretty basic, but works for both still images and animation. The biggest problem you'll have is editing. It doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)