 Robotics / Vision Command / 110
109  |  111
Subject:
Help me - Vision command with windows millenium.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:46:16 GMT

Hello,

A swiss guy mail me to ask for help, but he doesn't speak in english...

He wants to use Vision command with Windows Millenium.

Does someone try to do so, is there some solution ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Damien

--
Damien et Nathalie Duquennoy