 Robotics / Vision Command / 105
    Re: VC vs Studio cam question —Jan Nouza
   Those who built moving applications with the VC cam know that the very stiff cable complicates the design and limits practical usage. My opinion is that the LEGO added this heavy cable in order to avoid interference with elmag noise produced by (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

        Re: VC vs Studio cam question —Michael Gasperi
   Jan Nouza <jan.nouza@vslib.cz> wrote in message news:G9DG0s.HwI@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) cam (...) I haven't seen any noise effects from the Studios camera when close to motors. Personally I think they used the fancy clear shielded cable just (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)