 Robotics / Vision Command / *90 (-5)
  Re: Vision Command within Virtual PC ver 4

(...) If you try to run the Vision Command software with the logitech driver, this won't work ! The lego-camera comes with a proprietary driver. The vision command software neither run with the logitech driver under Windows98. (...) Rainer (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Vision Command within Virtual PC ver 4

I have installed Vision Command in VPC4* on my G3/233 Powermac but cannot get it to work - plus the Lego software for it runs extreemely slowly. The Legocam is made by Logitech and I downloaded the only Mac USB drivers I could find on their website (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Moviemaker set with no software

(...) This was discounted, since it was a wrecked box, etc. Customer support says they'll send me the disk for $30, but I think I'll try some of the logitech software first to see that the camera is working before I pay for the software. (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Moviemaker set with no software

(...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Moviemaker set with no software

"Cindy Salwen" <csalwen@northeast.net> wrote in message news:j6ia5t0rhf3vv8d...4ax.com... (...) to figure out (...) software for it? (...) That's actually a pretty fair price for Studios. Maybe LEGO customer support will send you the disk. Several (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact