 Robotics / Vision Command / 87
Re: Moviemaker set with no software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:21:40 GMT

"Michael Gasperi" <gasperi@alynk.com> wrote:

"Cindy Salwen" <csalwen@northeast.net> wrote in message
news:j6ia5t0rhf3vv8d8gbqj87je90i7efhped@4ax.com...
I just bought the moviemaker set without the software for $10.  I'm trying • to figure out
how to use it, possibly  with the RCX.  Any ideas of any way to get • software for it?

Cindy

That's actually a pretty fair price for Studios.  Maybe LEGO customer
support will send you the disk.  Several people have reported getting
Mindstorms kits without the software too.  The camera is a Logitech and you
can download a SDK package http://developer.logitech.com/sdk/  from them.
This includes some simple software that will let you make stills and movies.