 Robotics / Vision Command / *50 (-5)
  Vision Command: which logitech cam?

Hi There! Can anyone tell me to which regular Logitech cam the VC compares best? see: (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  simple create own regions for Vision Command

Hi everybody out there ! If your not happy with the fields lego designed in the vision command software there is a simple solution if you have a Bitmap-Editor installed. There is a directory called ???\Vision_Command\d...a\Regions\ (how complicated) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Lego Studio Steven Spielberg Moviemaker set Review

"Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:39FCF669.7E57BF...a.bc.ca... (...) I generally agree with Dean's experience. I'll add my list of +s and -s good points: fairly complete package for making short cartoons not movies very (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Vision Command capabilities revised

The Vision Command set has been on shelves for two months already. Did it meet general expectations? My opinion is that the Lego company did a pioneering work when introduced a computer cam as a children toy. Maybe it was not so revolutionary step (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Lego Studio Steven Spielberg Moviemaker set Review

(...) Hm, so a further $70, eh? Plus of course the cost of the additional camera... (...) The point I was making was that it didn't look that "ghastly" to me. Maybe I have a higher tolerance for that than you do, or maybe my expectations are lower (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.robotics.vc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact