 Robotics / Telerobotics / 5
    Red Rover, Red Rover 4.0... windows sockets error question —Ben Erwin
   I got my Red Rover, Red Rover 4.0 from PITSCO-LEGO Dacta the other day! This software allows you to do internet control of an RCX or Serial Interface Box Mars Rover along with live video in your home or classroom. This is a big stretch, but does (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

        Re: Red Rover, Red Rover 4.0... windows sockets error question —Ben Erwin
    It turns out that my computer thought that spirit.ocx was still there... because i used to have RCX Code installed but then I delted it (and did not UNinstall it). Red Rover works fine now. :) -Ben (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.tele)