 Robotics / Telerobotics / 10
Re: Red Rover, Red Rover 4.0... windows sockets error question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.tele
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 22:55:20 GMT

It turns out that my computer thought that spirit.ocx was still there...
because i used to have RCX Code installed but then I delted it (and did not
UNinstall it).

Red Rover works fine now.

:)

-Ben

Ben Erwin wrote:

I got my Red Rover, Red Rover 4.0 from PITSCO-LEGO Dacta the other day!

This software allows you to do internet control of an RCX or Serial
Interface Box Mars Rover along with live video in your home or
classroom.

This is a big stretch, but does anyone know why I might be getting a
"Windows Sockets error 10093" when I try to launch the software?  I'm
excited to try it out and I can't even get it to launch!

When I get it working, and if you have it too... let's network our
RCX's!

-Ben