 Robotics / Telerobotics / 44
  RF communication between PC and RCX - anyone tried it?

Hi I'm working on a telerobotics project where I use various input devices an a PC to control a Mindstorms robot, equipped with a wireless video camera. I was reading somewhere , either in the spririt.ocx or NQC documentation, that there's some (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: RF communication between PC and RCX - anyone tried it?

Sorry this actually won't help you, but i replied to say that i was thinking of doing the EXCACT same thing!!! if you find anything could you keep me posted, and i'll perhaps do the same for you? my email: taxihamster@onebox.com (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele)