 Robotics / Telerobotics / 39
  new mindstorms book covers some telerobotics

The last chapter in my upcoming book, "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms" is called "Advanced Communication"... in that chapter I talk about (among other things) how to do telerobotics with ROBOLAB. Doing telerobotics is as flexible as (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.tele)