 Robotics / Telerobotics / 39
38  |  40
Subject:
new mindstorms book covers some telerobotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.tele
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:06:59 GMT

The last chapter in my upcoming book, "Creative Projects with LEGO
Mindstorms" is called "Advanced Communication"... in that chapter I talk about
(among other things) how to do telerobotics with ROBOLAB.

Doing telerobotics is as flexible as programming a single robot with
NQC/ROBOLAB/Visual Basic/etc. -- you can do anything imaginable -- not just
control a single robot over the Internet like a webcam mount, but actually
have two LEGO robots communicate with each other over the Internet.
One example of this provided is called "Internet Copycat" where the
movements of one robot are mimicked by the other robot somewhere else in the
world.

http://www.benerwin.com/

-Ben