 Robotics / Telerobotics / 14
    TV cameras on Lego —Mike Burger
   I found a tiny survelance camera at a local electronics shop and mounted it on a 4x2 Lego brick. It is B&W. It was originally a pinhole type but I had to modify it. The picture on my 55 inch TV was just too fuzzy. I got the sharpness way up. I built (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)