 Robotics / Telerobotics / *12 (-5)
  Telerobotic webcam

This group seems to be pretty dead, so I thought I'd try and liven it up. We got a Mindstorms camera mount linked up to the web. I'm not doing the control through Windows. Instead, I'm using some perl CGI and other scripts to send IR messages to the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: ASP and Spirit.ocx

(...) As long as you post it as regular plain ASCII text and not as a binary, I don't see why anyone would mind... --Todd (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: Red Rover, Red Rover 4.0... windows sockets error question

It turns out that my computer thought that spirit.ocx was still there... because i used to have RCX Code installed but then I delted it (and did not UNinstall it). Red Rover works fine now. :) -Ben (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

  got WebRemote to work!

ok, its 5:50 p.m. on sunday, gang. If you are around, you can WebRemote my two RCX's at 130.64.208.100 or 130.64.208.54 (which is also www.ceeo.tufts.edu) the first URL is just a spinning gear on a windows 95 machine, but the second one is a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.tele)

  Re: ASP and Spirit.ocx

Quite a few people have asked me to share the code I cobbled together, so If no one objects, I'd like to post it to the newsgroup. Todd, any problems with my doing that ? -JSM Xanthra47 wrote in message ... (...) interested. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact