 Robotics / Spybotics / 68
Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:27:17 GMT

"Steve Hassenplug" <hassenplug@mail.com> wrote in message
news:20020829163440.27793.qmail@verizonmail.com...
I'm not sure if I'm setting it incorrectly, but it seems like the 'laser'
on the spybot (motor out C) flickers, which is really bad when you're
reading the light sensor.

I haven't tried this on the Spybot yet, (Waiting for NQC) but on the scout
you just set it to on like it was the 3rd motor port. And it stayed on.

There must be a way to do the same.

Are you using NQC or what? to program it?

Dean