 Robotics / Spybotics / 358
  Is there any use for Spybotics

Hello all, I own a scout and micro scout and for my graduation I will be getting an RCX. I purchased a plain IR Tower and downloaded a document off the lego homepage and programmed my Scout from the computer, and program my Micro Scout through my (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)