 Robotics / Spybotics / 352
  #3806 Gigamesh: some very basic questions

Hey all, Found this for $45 at my local toy consignment shop and put it together. I guess I can see the appeal but it's just lost on me. Too much time and effort required for the setup before you get to actually move the vehicle around (I know, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: #3806 Gigamesh: some very basic questions

(...) Dave, first, I hate to tell you, but the Lego outlets have Gigamesh for 40 bucks. From what I understand, the LED laser is "unlocked" when you have enough mission points to unlock the feature. The cable that came with your spybot plugs into (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)