 Robotics / Spybotics / 291
    Spybots & Java —Martin Erdelen
   Hello All, as I have a) Spybots, and b) to learn Java, I am wondering if there are tools by now to program the former with the latter? I know that NQC supports Spybots, but what about e.g. leJOS? Are there any projects aiming to run Spybots by Java? (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybots & Java —John Hansen
   (...) The Spybot brick doesn't support replacement firmwares, so it is impossible to use Java with it. At this point NQC and LASM/MindScript are your only options for programming the Spybot brick. MindScript is currently your best option, but with (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybots & Java —Martin Erdelen
   (...) Thanks for the helpful clarification, John -- and a Happy New Year! Cheers, Martin (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)