 Robotics / Spybotics / 28
  Re: Default Programs

(...) Buried in the readme file: 5L. USING THE SPYBOTICS BUILT-IN PROGRAM The built-in program in your Spybot works as follows: The built-in program scans the LEDs a couple of times while playing a short tune, prior to starting to move around. When (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  RE: Default Programs

John, Thanks for this...I figured it was buried somewhere in there but I caould not find it. Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Default Programs

It looks like the Spybotic designers strongly focused on the one thing which was appearantly overlooked in the RCX: situational (and peer) awareness. This introduces new concepts like the Here and There and a world of missions and gameplay. Let's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)