 Robotics / Spybotics / 246
RE: CD Languages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:21:00 GMT

I have it on good authority that the CDROM is English-German-French.

Your instructions are probably German-French as I don;t think the
packaging was ever done in Danish.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Larry Pieniazek
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 4:02 PM
To: lugnet.robotics.spybotics@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: CD Languages

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Ralph Hempel wrote:
I've got a spare CD I can wing your way, Larry.

Very thoughtful of you but I'm not sure we need it. Maybe we do...

We have a CD, (but lazy us didn't install it yet) but the paper instructions are
in Danish... if the CD is multilanguage we are OK CD wise, although getting
English paper instructions might be nice.

Thanks!