 Robotics / Spybotics / 21
    Preliminary BricxCC Spybotic support —John Hansen
   If you are interested in trying out a new release of BricxCC containing very preliminary support for the Spybotic brick send me an e-mail and I'll let you know how you can download a copy. So far BricxCC can compile and download programs to the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)