 Robotics / Spybotics / 190
    Use of audio output as servo control? —Rudy Munguia
   Hello, I have a slightly different idea, I have read where the duration/freq of the sound output from spybots can be controlled, has anybody determined the granularity of this control? My idea was to harness this via handyboard/PIC to control futaba (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Use of audio output as servo control? —Jean F. Soucaille
   Rather to use sound I'm thinking about using the IR port at back of Spybotic to interface with an IR receiver and then using an I2C bus to control a serial to parallel interface. It's just a concept right now. I haven't much time to work on that. If (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Use of audio output as servo control? —Rudy Munguia
   "Jean F. Soucaille" <jean.f.soucaille@free.fr> wrote in news:HA475x.LGo@lugnet.com: Are you speaking of the VLL port or the actual IR emitter? I was not aware that the IR emitter could be used in such a way yet. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)