 Robotics / Spybotics / 186
Re: How to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:50:26 GMT

Hi, again !

I am sorry. I uploaded the imperfect file.
I changed the USB LEGO Tower setup and have
examined in the state where it is not a standard.

Already, I fixed the bug, please download again.

I wrote the program which performs LoadLibrary() automatically from TowerApi.h,
in order to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib.

But this page was written in Japanese.
http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/LTremo76/
I show you the URI for machine translation.
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url/body/?disp_type=2&wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.research.co.jp%2FMindStorms%2FLTremo76%2F&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2&wb_co=excitejapan

I write the application for controlling Spybotics and RC Fighter using USB LEGO
Tower, and also exhibit the source code.
http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/LTremo76/LTremo76Src.zip

-- mac