 Robotics / Spybotics / 166
  Re: Can't run software

(...) the (...) led (...) you (...) motherboard (...) here we go: Windows 95, 98 and Me will automatically recognize and load a driver for the Tseng Labs chip sets on all of the Ultimate VGA boards. All of the resolutions and color depths that the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Can't run software

(...) Thanks again Matthais, I have downloaded and installed this driver. But unfortunately there is no change. Bill Lane (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)