 Robotics / Spybotics / 162
  Re: Can't run software

(...) You mentioned earlier that you had 320MB of RAM. That seems a little high for a Windows 98-era computer and its motherboard. Are you sure you actually have 320MB and not just 32MB, which was standard for many Windows 98 computers? If you have (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Can't run software

(...) Thanks for the thought Andy, I definitely have 320 MB of RAM. Yes it is a bit overboard. But when I had a hard drive replaced last year RAM was very cheap so I bought up. Yes, I understand I will have other bottlenecks that will diminish the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)