 Robotics / Spybotics / 124
  RCX remote and Spybotics

Will the RCX remote control conflict with the IR signals from the Spybotics controller? I don't have a remote control, but I'd like to get one for my RCX so I can build my own style bot to compete with my kids, but I want to make sure my remote will (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

Happy New Year! (again) "Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dpg41vcgltkjmnk...4ax.com... (...) A lot of infrared "in the air" certainly conflicts, because there are no IR-channels. A pair LED and transistor work in a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

I have noticed that they do interfer - mostly just 'blocking' signals from one or another. I haven't done any experimenting with changing frequencies on the spybots or tried to work around tis problem. I would still get a remote for the RCX - it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)