 Robotics / Spybotics / *156 (-5)
  Re: Spybotics Internals

Thank you steven for posting this. I am personaly not a fan of spybotics due to there IR controls but after seening the internals I am thinking of geting one to part out. This is mainly because of the motors. Is there a chance you could put a couple (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Can't run software

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag > If the graphics cards have been changed, you might have to tell (...) This is Windows 98 SE. I am afraid there is no "Hardware Manager" nor "hidden devices" They came up with W2000! Reg. (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Packaging!

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) the (...) access (...) internet (...) I am not going to buy your book, nor will my children be able to read English. So if you have tips and tricks to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

  RE: Packaging!

(...) Import and export of missions does NOT require access to the internet. See the last chapter of my book for details... ---...--- Buy "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual" (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com ---...--- (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

  RE: Can't run software

(...) If the graphics cards have been changed, you might have to tell the hardware manager to show hidden devices too. Cheers, Ralph (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact