 Robotics / Spybotics / *151 (-5)
  Re: Can't run software

"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8F3vA.LC@lugnet.com... (...) much (...) Update" (...) graphic (...) listing. ??! (puzzled up!) you need to click on the "[+]" of the entry. (...) Sure if there is no driver, but did (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Packaging!

I contacted LEGO Germany about 1.) Big box for small content 2.) Danger of scratches due to poor wrapping (bubble wrap bag would do the job!) 3.) No posibility to import/export missons without (general) internet access from that PC to the WEB. (I do (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Can't run software

(...) Matthais, When I go to device manager and look for graphic cards there is no listing. I assume that means I don't have a graphics card and that is probably the real basis of my problem. Would that be right? Bill Lane (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  RE: user created programs

(...) I'll jump in here. The two canted receptors at the front do indeed give a basic direction and range finding ability. The IR signal strength follows an inverse-square law. Double the distance from source to sensor and the signal is reduced by a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: user created programs

Yes, your new page is good and what we need. But I immediately have a question: It seems there are two pairs of canted receptors, two at front, and two at about mid-board. This implies there is some inherent directional sensing? I assume at least (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact