 Robotics / Scout / 97
Re:clearing downloaded programs from memory...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 06:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.scout, Dave Baum writes:
If you don't mind my asking...do you really need to clear the memory?
***SNIP***
With the scout (which only hold one program),
you'll never have that problem...the program either fits or it doesn't
(MacNQC implicitly deletes the current program before loading a new one
- in the case of Scout this ammounts to clearing memory before each
download).

No, i have no specific need to clear the Scout's memory- i assumed that
unless i cleared its memory i would be unable to download more to it.

Thank you for the info- you've been a tremendous help.