 Robotics / Scout / 9
    ByteCodes —Mike Kory
   Any chance that we can get the packet and actual byte codes for programming the Scout? (Gaute Munch--are you the one to ask?) I would like to be able control the Scout from my Palm Pilot. I know that I can send the standard remote control commands (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)