 Robotics / Scout / 63
  Scout Programming

Hi Dean , I'm using NQC too . I'm trying to make a line tracker but I'm having some dificulties with measuring the light variations . I have put the Scout mounted with the light sensor pointing to the floor in order to sense the variations. Have you (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Scout Programming

(...) The main challenge with this is that the light sensor is passive only. (i.e. there is no red led to create the reflected light.) You can, however, use the IR transmit to bound some light down towards it and cause the same effect. If you need (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Scout Programming

I''ll need your help Dean . Can you send me the NQC code you used it for the scout ? Jeronimo Avelar (...) mounted (...) variations. (...) there (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout)