 Robotics / Scout / 64
Re: Scout Programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:33:45 GMT

Jeronimo Avelar wrote:

Hi Dean ,
I'm  using NQC too . I'm trying to make a line tracker but I'm having some
dificulties with measuring the light variations . I have put the Scout mounted
with the light sensor pointing to the floor in order to sense the variations.
Have you experimented with line tracker rover's  ?
Jeronimo

The main challenge with this is that the light sensor is passive only. (i.e. there
is no red led to create the reflected light.)

You can, however, use the IR transmit to bound some light down towards it and
cause the same effect.

If you need any further help don't hesitate to ask.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html