 Robotics / Scout / 37
  Using NQC with Scout

It appears that the download protocol and control structure bytecodes are identical between the RCX and Scout. This means that NQC can be used as-is to generate some Scout code. There are a few caveats, however... 1) You'll need to put the Scout (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Using NQC with Scout

Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-031299213...act.com... ... (...) Yes, the lego tools do this too. (...) Registers are a good way to think of them. I wish we had a stack too. We will need to access these for NQC (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)