 Robotics / Scout / 31
Re: SDK observations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:30:48 GMT

Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote:

Mario Ferrari wrote in message ...
Eric Brok <Brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote:
Forgive my ignorance and my going off-topic, but what's the "Hitchhikers
Guide to the Galaxy"?
Just curious, seems the title of a worth-and-fun-to-read book...

It's a very popular book among its large audience of readers. Actually • it's
a series of books, which started out as a British radio play(!). It's • about
the hilarious space adventures of an earthling. It's a very entertaining • mix
of parody and lighthearted profoundness.

Thanks Eric. And thanks for your alert in your second message. I DIDN'T read
it as I'm going to buy and read book :-)

Mario