 Robotics / Scout / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
Scout and USB Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:32:35 GMT

With NQC, I can download programs just fine to my RCX from my iMac using
the USB IR Tower. When I try to download programs to my Scout however, it
fails, acting like the Scout isn't even there. I can send messages and
remote commands to the Scout over the USB Tower though. Is this a known
problem with the USB Tower? Are there any ways around it?