 Robotics / Scout / 210
    Re: Will TLC continue to support Scout? —Michael Shiloh
   dunno if TLC pays attention to this newsgroup, but i'm with you. bought the Robotics Discovery Set for my 7 year old nephew. i specifically wanted one he could use without having to fire up the PC, or learning how to program on the PC. plenty of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Will TLC continue to support Scout? —Phil Ashby
   At the risk of being flamed for "me too"ism.. I bought an RDS in mid-2000 while on business in the US (honest!), for my 7,10 + 12 year old's to get the hang of simple programming. I then grabbed NQC and downloaded the Scout SDK (before TLC removed (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.scout)