 Robotics / Scout / 209
208  |  210
Subject:
Will TLC continue to support Scout?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:31:41 GMT

Does anyone know what TLC's plans are with respect to Scout?  Why are they
discontinuing the 9735 Robotics Discovery Set?  Are they killing Scout?
Will they continue to support it?

I just bought one for my 7 year old last year and he loves it.  He's too
young for the RDX -- I think TLC is missing a key market segment if they
kill it.