 Robotics / Scout / 156
  Re: legOS

(...) Just (...) Thank I figured out how to use the sensors I must have an old version or somthing because i have to write the "#ifdef"decleration and the "#endif" decleration on top and on the bottom of the "SetSensor(SENSOR_1, SENSOR_TOUCH);" here (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: legOS

Sorry my E-mail address is neo@fortworks.com Alex (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)