 Robotics / Scout / 145
  ScoutTool unable to initialize Ghost

Why would opening ScoutTool.exe with Windows 95 display "Unable to initialize Ghost" with Scout turned ON and within 10 cm of IR Tower? Already followed procedures under "Init Ghost" in Help (ScoutTool.pdf). Thanks in advance for any help. (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: ScoutTool unable to initialize Ghost

(...) Hi Have you tried pulling the cable out and pluging it back in? I have had some problems with that and also it does the same thing on my laptop I think the serial port is no verified. do you have a mac or pc? Alex P.S. Oh and make sure the 9V (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)