 Robotics / Scout / 146
Re: ScoutTool unable to initialize Ghost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:20:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.scout, Miles Gentry writes:
Why would opening ScoutTool.exe with Windows 95 display "Unable to
initialize Ghost" with Scout turned ON and within 10 cm of IR Tower?
Already followed procedures under "Init Ghost" in Help (ScoutTool.pdf).
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi Have you tried pulling the cable out and pluging it back in? I have had
some problems with that and also it does the same thing on my laptop I think
the serial port is no verified. do you have a mac or pc?

Alex

P.S. Oh and make sure the 9V battery is in right.