 Robotics / Scout / 114
    Re: More Building Instructions for Scout? —Hamilton Davies
   Checkout my web site (URL) for an original Scout model that uses the built-in behaviors. I call it a "Light Seeking Missle Lanucher". I've been playing with various combinations of the built-in behaviors to see what else I can come with. More in the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)

        Re: More Building Instructions for Scout? —Dean Husby
   (...) Pretty decent Designs. Did you know that with NQC you can program the SCOUT to do some REALLY cool stuff? I noticed you have a Gecko Cam. I've created a Camera Mount that uses the Scout and people can control it from the Internet. All you need (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)