 Robotics / Scout / 107
    Re: Scout Booster Set —Richard Frankland
   Hi, I had the same question, and I wrote to Mindstorms support just the other day. I basicly asked: should I buy the IR tower ($30) from (URL) -or- wait until some kit/upgrade becomes available. I'll let you know what I hear. Rick. (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout Booster Set —Dean Husby
   (...) Get a tower from Ebay. That's your best bet. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout Booster Set —Brian Johnson
   An IR tower from Ebay is the best bet, indeed. Or buy from Pitsco. Then get yourself a copy of NQC (or MacNQC). That's what i've done. I've augmented my original Robotics Discovery Set with pieces from several Technic sets, several purchases from (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)