 Robotics / Scout / 104
    Re: More Building Instructions for Scout? —Dean Husby
   (...) I wouldn't say it's withering per say, it's more like it never really grew. It's whopping 400 bytes of user memory REALLY hampers it's abilities. Plus it's locked into it's current firmware and with it's limited ports it's destined to be a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)

        Re: More Building Instructions for Scout? —Hamilton Davies
   Checkout my web site (URL) for an original Scout model that uses the built-in behaviors. I call it a "Light Seeking Missle Lanucher". I've been playing with various combinations of the built-in behaviors to see what else I can come with. More in the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)

        Re: More Building Instructions for Scout? —Dean Husby
   (...) Pretty decent Designs. Did you know that with NQC you can program the SCOUT to do some REALLY cool stuff? I noticed you have a Gecko Cam. I've created a Camera Mount that uses the Scout and people can control it from the Internet. All you need (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)