 Robotics / Scout / 10
  ProxSensor

Gaute (ok if I call you Gaute?), I really like your ProxSensor program (sample06.asm in the samples folder). I've had it running around my kitchen this morning and I've enjoyed the cute sounds and shimmys it does while avoiding walls. It should be (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: ProxSensor

What's wrong with ScoutTool? Seems like a pretty good IDE, considering. --Jack Gregory Mike Kory <kory@advancenet.net> wrote in message news:FLGA0y.412@lugnet.com... (...) folder). (...) cute (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)