 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 77
76  |  78
Subject:
ROBOLAB catalog info clarified...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:25:24 GMT

For anyone intending to purchase ROBOLAB, here is a minor clarification of
the catalog material.  I hope the Pitsco-LEGO Dacta service rep does not
object to me posting it here.  Thanks for the prompt reply...

Jerry

**********************************

Thank you for your interest in our LEGO Dacta products.

ROBOLAB Investigator software is the most complete software
that we have. The Investigator software includes the Pilot and
Inventor levels of the Programmer software as well as the
Investigator portion that allows data logging. ROBOLAB software
is compatible with both Macintosh and PC's. The manuals are sold
separately. Item 900052 is the Getting Started ROBOLAB Teacher's
Guide and item 900053 is Getting Started II. The first guide is a guide
for the Programmer portion and the second guide focuses primarily
on the Investigator portion. Each guide is $25.00.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Gale Hurt
Pitsco-LEGO Dacta