 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 75
  Re: Lego Dacta/Robolab control with 8 I/O

I forgot to mention that LEGO Engineer 2.0 currently runs on top of ROBOLAB 2.0. So ok, its not *free* :) You have to spend the $25 or so on ROBOLAB first. But its still better than LOGO I think because the programming is graphical. And unlike (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Lego Dacta/Robolab control with 8 I/O

If you're interested in creating your own applications, take a look at: (URL) (select Research) There's both a paper describing the PC protocol in great depth ((URL) and (best of all) an ActiveX component ((URL) that you can compile and use from (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)