 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Minor bug in DCP sound sensor support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:41:52 GMT

Robolab 2.0 and 2.01 programmer extras has a bug in the DCP sound sensor
construct "Wait for increasing sound". This construct sets the sensor type to
touch when it should set the sensor type to light. The other sound sensor
constructs "Wait for decreasing sound", "Loop while sound is less than", "Loop
while sound is greater than", and "Sound level sensor fork" all set the sensor
type correctly. It is possible to avoid the "Wait for increasing sound"
construct by one or more of the other sound sensor constructs.

This bug has been reported to Lego Dacta Support.