 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 498
  Flow Chart for RoboLab

I am looking for a program that will display a flow chart for RoboLab programs. I think I remember such a command in RoboLab. I am working on running a program developed at The Convict School, (URL) Claude, from Convict, has helped me solve (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Flow Chart for RoboLab

(...) 2. Firmware must be loaded 3. locked doesn't matter 4. slot doesn't matter 5. cool (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Flow Chart for RoboLab

Claude answered: (...) The flow chart I was looking for I found in the "Show VI Hierarcy" command right clicking on one of the variables in SOCCER5.VI. Thank you for the information. Tom (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)