 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 498
497  |  499
Subject:
Flow Chart for RoboLab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:05:37 GMT

I am looking for a program that will display a flow chart for RoboLab programs.
I think I remember such a command in RoboLab.
I am working on running a program developed at The Convict School,
http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/Robo_Soccer/FinalWork.htm
Claude, from Convict, has helped me solve communication link with the RCX and
pointed out a container error in RoboLab.
Other questions are:
Is the firm ware loaded into the RCX?
Are slots 1 & 2 supposed to be locked and if so why?
Which slot is SOCCER5.VI loaded into?
After three years I am finally getting this most fascinating program running.
Thank you Claude for your kind help.
Tom Lohre http://tomlohre.com/lego.htm