 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 494
Re: Getting Serial IR Tower To Work With RoboLab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 14:17:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Claude Baumann wrote:

Hi Tom,

try GPS8.vi hat you can download at
www.convict.lu/Jeunes/Robo_Soccer/GPS_Camera8.llb

I added a small sub.vi to GPS8.vi that allows you to find your USB converted
serial port. Probably you have it on Com4. You can run this search...vi alone
and determine the correct number.

-Claude

Thank you Claude. I will get a USB RS232 and go forward. I did find that now I
cannot select the com4 port in "select Com" within RoboLab. I will try to get to
the bottom of this and slowly work on what works. Tom